This week we discuss a few things
1. The summit between the US and North Korea is on and we lost on the deal. Bigly.
2. Trump Pardons any and everybody, including himself
3. FBI agent gets too jiggy in the club
4. Facebook bug changes status of 14 million people from private to public
5. Both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain commit suicide within days of each other
6. Net neutrality ends
7. Pre-existing conditions may not be covered going forward
8. Trump doesn’t know who we fought during the war of 1812.
If you or a loved one needs to reach out to someone regarding mental health issues such as depression or suicidal thoughts please call 1-800-273- 8255. For more information or to chat instead of talking please visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org or via social media on both Twitter and Instagram under the handle @800273talk
Thanks for rocking with me and feel free to subscribe and share by telling a friend to tell a friend!